All Hutch Kitchen products are guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship for 10 years. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse or abuse, usage for purposes other than normal household use or failure to adhere to the manufacturer’s use and care instructions.
All returns, exchanges, or repairs are subject to approval. Hutch Kitchen reserves the right to refuse/deny warranty claims of product(s) due to, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Inappropriate use
- Unsuitable, improper, or careless handling
- Disregarding the use and cleaning instructions in brochure provided with purchase
- Faulty repairs
- Scratches and marks of aesthetic nature
- The use of parts that does not correspond to the original Hutch Kitchen parts
Any items claimed as defective must be returned for inspection. If your product should be proved to be defective within the warranty period, we will repair or replace if necessary. To determine if your item or specific issue is covered under warranty, please contact our service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. When shipping an item to be repaired or replaced under warranty, please be sure to include a return address, contact phone number, description of the product defect and proof of payment.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Here at Hutch Kitchen, we pride ourselves on the quality and craftsmanship of our products. We offer a wide range of intelligently engineered, ergonomic and quality products, tested by professional chefs. If within 21 days, you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return your item(s) for a refund of the value of the merchandise (and taxes), less shipping and a 15% restocking fee. If a claim is submitted after 21 days, a store credit will be issued. Please contact email@example.com for further clarification or questions.
In the case of receiving the wrong item ordered, product manufacturer defects or damage during shipment, please contact Hutch Kitchen by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 business days after the shipment has been delivered to you. Item(s) must be in an unused condition. No restocking fees will be charged if the product(s) is deemed to be manufacture defect. No defective claims can be made after 7 days from the time of delivery of your package.
All returns, exchanges, or repairs are subject to approval. Hutch Kitchen reserves the right to deny any request for a refund or credit for any items returned to us deemed to be in used condition.
Your original receipt must accompany your returned item(s) to process your refund. All item(s) being returned, must be in the original packaging and shipping carton. Item(s) will be inspected upon receipt at our warehouse to determine their condition. Returns after the 21 days will have to be reviewed by our service team.
Sale merchandise, Final-sale and Clearance item(s) purchased are non-refundable.
GIFT CARD POLICY
- Your gift card is redeemable online at www.hutchkitchen.com or in store at our showroom location.
- Gift Cards can only be used for the purchase of merchandise.
- The card is not redeemable for cash, and is non-transferable.
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or discount.
- We can only accept the use of one gift card per transaction. Orders that use multiple gift cards will in turn be denied and refunded to the party.