Tammi Harmonic Copper Whistling Kettle (1.7L)
🚚 Item typically arrives in 2 - 5 business days
A must-have kettle in the kitchen, with a sleek design and a with a two-tone harmonica whistle, this kettle doesn’t just whistle — it sings! Crafted with durable, 18/10 stainless steel, this kettle is equipped with a solid base to ensure even and fast heating.
- COPPER PLATING ON 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL: This Whistling Kettle is made of Copper plating on 18/10 Food Grade Stainless Steel, the highest quality there is. Feel confident that Hutch Kitchen products are durable and reliable.
- LARGE CAPACITY: The Tammi Harmonic holds 1.7 Liters (1.8 Quarts) of water. That's plenty of room to make tea or coffee for you and your guests!
STOVE FRIENDLY: The Tammi Harmonic is designed to be used on all stovetops, including induction. With a large stainless steel base, it allows for quick and even heating so that water boils faster!
- CLASSIC LOOK & FEEL: The Tammi Harmonic is a reminder of simpler days. This stovetop kettle invokes nostalgia with its dual tone whistle and teapot design.
- HUTCH® WARRANTY: All Hutch Kitchen Products are backed by a 10-year direct manufacturer warranty. If an issue ever arises with your Hutch Kitchen product, call us or send us an email and we’ll make it right – No hassle.
1.7L (1.8 qt)
- SAFETY TIP: Please use with enclosed mitten on the handle when hot
- Suitable for all stove tops
- Please use lower heat setting if gas stove top, as large flames may temporary discolor copper finish
14 0001 8180
To receive your package between and
One of the main reasons why I selected this kettle was because of it's whistle was a pleasant sound. Growing up, my parents had a standard kettle whose whistle was shrill and could be heard anywhere in the house. Even in the basement with the door closed. The quick video showcasing the kettle (and it's whistle), made it seem like the harmonic whistle was just as loud and easily heard -- but more pleasant sounding. When in actual fact, it's a quieter whistle. (I'm guessing while filming, they brought the microphone much closer to the kettle). I now live in a house that does not have a basement, but I suspect that I'd have a hard time hearing it down in the basement with the door closed. It's definitely loud enough for anywhere on the main level, but as kid, I'd used to put a kettle on and walk away and do other stuff. This one, I have to keep in mind to keep closeish.
My mother bought me one of these for my birthday. Absolutely loved it! Such a cool sound - unlike most kettles, and heats so quickly. So beautiful!
I love how sleek the design is, and the whistle just adds an extra bonus. I would definitely recommend it.