Urbane 9 Piece Stainless Steel Cooking Set
🚚 Item typically arrives in 2 - 5 business days
- 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL: The Urbane 9 Piece Cookware Set is made with 18/10 Food Grade Stainless Steel, the highest quality there is. Feel confident that Hutch Kitchen products are durable and reliable.
- WORKS ON ALL COOKTOPS: Our stainless steel pots & pans work on all cooking surfaces, including induction stovetops. All of our Classic series pots and pans are also oven-friendly!
- 3-PLY DESIGN: The triple ply design we use ensures quick and even heating across our pots and pans, so you're not left with cold spots and uncooked food.
- HUTCH® WARRANTY: All Hutch Kitchen Products are backed by a 10-year direct manufacturer warranty. If an issue ever arises with your Hutch Kitchen product, call us or send us an email and we’ll make it right – No hassle.
Impeccably designed with 18/10 stainless steel, this pan and pot set features different types of pots, each with an all-round pouring rim, an encapsulated base and a 5 mm gauge gauge for superior heat distribution. The high casseroles are best for soups, stews and boiling pasta. Use the low casserole for rice, small meat portions and vegetables, and bring it straight to the table in the impressive serving pan. Balancing beauty and practical function, this set feels at home in any kitchen.
- Can move from stove top to oven-broil up to 260C/500F
- Ideal for ceramic, natural gas, infrared and induction
- Read more about maintaining your set in our helpful care section
High Casserole 16 cm (6 in), with glass lid - Capacity 1.89L/2qt
High Casserole 20 cm (7.8 in), with glass lid - Capacity 3.31L/3.5qt
High Casserole 24 cm (9.4 in), with glass lid - Capacity 5.68L/6qt
Low Casserole 20 cm (7.8 in), with glass lid - Capacity 2.46L/2.6qt
Skillet Pan 24 cm (9.4 in), no lid - Capacity 2.60L/2.75qt
10 0001 8180
To receive your package between and
We love our 9 piece cooking set. It's been less than a month since we purchased our cooking set and we couldn't be happier. You will not regret buying this set.
After 26 years of marriage and using used salvaged pots from each other's previous lives, we bought a new set of Hutch kitchen lovely pots and pans. Craftsmanship and beauty of this set bode me to want to display them for all to see. Instead we've tucked them safely away where the old set once sat. Besides being beautiful, they hold the heat and clean up really well. Suffice to know that we are a satisfied customer and very proud to support a Calgary company.