- Best Sellers
- PRO Series 7” Santoku Knife
PRO Series 7” Santoku Knife
🚚 Item typically arrives in 2 - 5 business days
- QUALITY MATERIAL: This knife is made of High Carbon Steel - Polybdenum Vanadium X 50 CVrMoV 15 with a triple-riveted synthetics handle with a satin finish. Feel confident that Hutch Kitchen products are durable and reliable.
- ESSENTIAL:The Santoku Knife is an essential tool in the kitchen. Use it for any task your kitchen demands, from chopping to carving.
- EASY CARE: Sharpen with whetstone, or a honing rod.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Perfectly safe for use in the dishwasher.
Dimensions: 7" long blade; 4.75" long handle
Blade material: 2.5mm 1.4116 German Stainless Steel
70 0019 8180
To receive your package between and
If you are looking for a general-purpose kitchen knife, look no further!!! I have owned the PRO Series 7” Santoku for a couple of years now, and every single time I use it, it outperforms my expectations. I adore the balance, sharpness and contour, not to mention the knife has yet to loose its edge.
I do admit you need to know how to use it, so taking some classes before venturing into owning such a knife is a must. But ones you master its cutting technique, you are set for life.
With that being said, now I feel I could fair better with a Damascus steel blade, which they also sell at Hutch. But as a started piece for the kitchen it really does the job and a whole lot more. Plus, you are buying from a Calgary company and the price is unmatched.