What if you want to have a margarita but you don't want the alcohol? That's when you make these easy Mocktail Virgin Margaritas! Served on the rocks, these are sweet and sour and perfect for any party.
The kids love these too because then they can feel grown up!
How to make the perfect virgin margarita on the rocks:
- Lime wedges
- Rimming salt
- 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce agave syrup
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Prepare a Carafe, margarita glass & eco friendly straw.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a margarita glass and dip the rim in salt.
- In a blender, combine the limeade, orange juice, agave syrup, and crushed ice.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared Carafe.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.
| ENJOY WITH KIDS |
ToolsStainless Steel Straw with Silicon Flex And Cleaning