Here we are, the day after an eventful Thanksgiving weekend. Whether you had a dull one or an amazing one, we’re sure everyone’s secretly excited about thanksgiving leftovers. That’s where the best salads and sandwiches come from. But move over sandwiches, we’ll give you something to completely relish!
We’re bringing you a recipe for a delicious layered Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole courtesy Kraft! This casserole with stuffing, turkey, veggies, mashed potatoes and cheese is the perfect way to serve leftovers.
What you need:
1 (6 ounce) package STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Turkey
4 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed
3/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise or MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/8 teaspoon paprika
How do you make it:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, mixed vegetables and mayo; spoon over stuffing.
- Mix potatoes and cheese; spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 to 40 min. or until heated through.